Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A starting point?

I feel that in order to get our heads round the whole issue of educational research it might be an idea to look at something like, An Introduction to Research Methodology and Paradigms by Paul Ernest. It's quite difficult to get hold of if you are away from St. Luke's but I have an e-copy if anyone is interested. This publication is from the School of Education at the University of Exeter and part of the Educational Research Monograph Series (RSU). I really felt that this helped me to grasp very basic concepts before starting out on Shank, G. & Brown, L. (2007). Exploring educational research literacy. London: Routledge... Just a thought?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like a copy, please.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate a copy too if possible...even at this late stage!!
Neil

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate a copy too if possible...even at this late stage!!
Neil